Shires highlander 200g turnout combo Cow Print limited edition
Shires Highlander Original 200 Combo Turnout Rug
This Cow design Highlander Rug incorporates a contour neck cover for a top to tail winter protection. The neck fastens with double-sided touch close straps.
This Horse Rug is created from ShireTex 600 denier ripstop fabric which is both waterproof and highly breathable. The taped seems help increase the waterproofing of the rug and the 200g polyfill keeps your horse nice and cosy in the colder weather. Deep shoulder gussets, twin buckle chest fastenings, adjustable cross surcingles, adjustable fillet straps, integrated leg strap loops and a tail flap all mean your horse will be sorted quickly and easily wearing the Highlander. The fantastic cow print is also an added fashionable bonus and the fact the rug is fully lined gives you more confidence.
- ShireTex® 600 denier ripstop
- waterproof and breathable outer with taped seams
- 200g poly fill
- deep shoulder gussets
- fully lined
- twin buckle chest fastenings
- adjustable cross surcingles
- adjustable fillet strap
- integrated leg strap loops
- tail flap
You can also upgrade this rug's warmth rating by using one of Shires separate WarmRug liners in 100g or 200g.
Fabric and Care
- Washing Instructions - Machine washable with non-detergent soap.
- Material Composition - 100% polyester excluding fittings
- Fabric Guide - Shires fantastic range of turnout rugs are designed using their trademarked ShireTex advanced breathable fabrics. These are extremely tough and durable and are coated with a specially formulated hydrophilic coating which has been used to help attract the excess sweat and moisture which your horse may produce. The difference in the air temperature between the inside and the outside of this rug then draws the sweat and moisture to the outside of the rug where it will dissipate into the atmosphere. All of Shires ShireTex fabrics are fully tested in controlled conditions to ensure they're suitable for use in horse blankets.
- Brand - Highlander Original